Saturday, January 10, 2015

Revamp a Standard Computer Chair for Your Craft Area

I was thrilled to find some Eclectic Elements Tim Holtz designed fabric from Coats at my local Jo-ann Fabric store. I had in mind a little plan for some ever since I heard it was out there and available. A little fabric, a ho-hum computer chair and about 30 minutes of time and in the spirit of reduce, reuse, and recycle...




my very own custom chair for my stamping work area. The great thing is that even though I am using inks, sprays, paints and other things that can stain, the chair can easily be changed to a different fabric. This is actually the second time I have re-covered it. As long as it stays in working order and is "cushy" I will keep refreshing it rather than spending alot more for a brand new chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment